- Traditional Funeral Services - Includes earth, entombment, cremation and niche burial as final disposition
- Graveside Services
- Memorial Services
- Direct Cremation
- Alternative Services - home wakes, etc.
- Shipping Services
- Pre-Need Plans - Forethought Life and Individual Insurance Options (more info)
We also understand that each person is unique. As such, funeral services become a reflection of a life lived; they are as personal as that individual is special. To assist in creating that lasting memory, we can assist in the following ways:
- Casket Engraving complete with Personalization Options
- Urn Engraving
- Keepsake Jewelry and Miniature Keepsakes
- Memory Tables for Personal Items
- Picture and Photo Boards
- Laminated Obituaries
- Laminated Prayer Cards, complete with Photo
- Memory Guest Book
- Online Obituaries with Guest Book Registry
- Service Programs for Memorial and Funeral Services
Cremation is the process of preparing the body for final disposition that is as old as history itself, and as modern as today. Cremation need not replace the funeral traditions that have become so important to so many families. Cremation memorialization assures that you can preserve the comforting values of funeral traditions as well as provide a fitting tribute to honor a life that was well lived.
The means of final disposition is a personal choice, and one that should meet your needs and wishes. There is no right or wrong way when making cremation arrangements; only CHOSEN ways. Any options you select must meet your wishes and desires.
We hope that you will take all the time you need to consider the choices and options available to you, ask questions, and depend on your funeral service professional to assist you in any way possible.
For your convenience, we have made our entire selection of cremation merchandise available for viewing online.
For more information regarding our services, or to discuss your individual services with specific desired options, please feel free to call us at (662) 423-5222, or we may be reached via email at cutshallfh@bellsouth.